Many certainly feel like the world is getting dumber. There’s plenty of data to contradict that. Average global IQ is increasing, more and more people are getting access to education. But that doesn’t necessarily mean we are getting smarter either.
Follow us on Twitter
Popular posts on SLM:
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- The Problem With Statistical Evidence
- The Importance Of Understanding Technology
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- Internet Censorship Just Became Legal In Sweden
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- How To Engage In A Friendly Debate
- Wise Words By Carl Sagan About Scientific Literacy
- The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Was Once Hit By a Meteoroid, Here’s What Happened
- Statement on Scientific Literacy from a Science Teacher
- Swedish Government Guilty of False Advertising
- Happy World Press Freedom Day?
- If Two Pieces Of Metal Touch In Space They Stick Together Permanently
- The National March for Science
- The Pale Blue Dot
- Why We are Marching For Science, An Unfortunately Necessary Clarification (Updated)