Amber Struthers, a science teacher working in Arizona has agreed to publish a statement on scientific literacy through us. She has a BS in Life Science, and BEd in Secondary Education from Arizona State University. MS in Biology from University of Arizona, MEd in Elementary Education from Arizona State University and a PhD in Education from […]
Welcome to Scientific Literacy Matters
Scientific Literacy Matters (SLM) is a non profit organization that works to promote scientific literacy in society with the long term goal of creating a better world.
Popular posts on SLM:
- If Two Pieces Of Metal Touch In Space They Stick Together Permanently
- Study Attempts To Identify The Most Ignorant Countries In The World
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- When You're Big Enough You Can Make Your Own Grammatical Rules
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- Scientific Literacy Isn't just Knowing Science Facts
- What exactly is the Milky Way?
- When You’re Big Enough You Can Make Your Own Grammatical Rules
- Learn How to Spot Planets with the Naked Eye
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Speaks out on Science Activism
- How We Got To Where We Are
- Robots in workplace ‘could create double the jobs they destroy’
- Electric Cars Are Actually Terrible for the Environment!
- Scientific Literacy Isn’t just Knowing Science Facts
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
SLM is partly ad supported