EcoDriving, the art of driving a certain way in order to conserve fuel. It all comes down to an understanding of physics and how a car with a combustion engine works. Things like conservation of momentum, friction, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics are a few of the things at play here. In Sweden where I got my […]
Popular posts on SLM:
- What is Herd Immunity, and how does it work?
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Wise Words By Carl Sagan About Scientific Literacy
- The Problem With Statistical Evidence
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- Neil deGrasse Tyson On the Importance Of Scientific Literacy
- What Is Pseudoscience? And How Not To Be Fooled
- Internet Censorship Just Became Legal In Sweden
- Robots in workplace ‘could create double the jobs they destroy’
- Electric Cars Are Actually Terrible for the Environment!
- Scientific Literacy Isn’t just Knowing Science Facts
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
- This Darknet Site Liberates Scientific Data
- The War on Drugs Is a War on People
- Astronomy As A Tourist Attraction
- What Does Science Say About Detoxing?