To me it’s hilarious that there are still people who believe we didn’t land on the moon, despite the overwhelming evidence. But then so is the case with many things. Some people think the earth is flat, global warming, conspiracy theories. It’s sad really.
Welcome to Scientific Literacy Matters
Scientific Literacy Matters (SLM) is a non profit organization that works to promote scientific literacy in society with the long term goal of creating a better world.
Popular posts on SLM:
- Study Attempts To Identify The Most Ignorant Countries In The World
- The Problem With Statistical Evidence
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- Wise Words By Carl Sagan About Scientific Literacy
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- The Importance Of Understanding Technology
- If Two Pieces Of Metal Touch In Space They Stick Together Permanently
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Speaks out on Science Activism
- How We Got To Where We Are
- Robots in workplace ‘could create double the jobs they destroy’
- Electric Cars Are Actually Terrible for the Environment!
- Scientific Literacy Isn’t just Knowing Science Facts
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
- This Darknet Site Liberates Scientific Data
- The War on Drugs Is a War on People
SLM is partly ad supported