EcoDriving, the art of driving a certain way in order to conserve fuel. It all comes down to an understanding of physics and how a car with a combustion engine works. Things like conservation of momentum, friction, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics are a few of the things at play here. In Sweden where I got my […]
Follow us on Twitter
Popular posts on SLM:
- Wise Words By Carl Sagan About Scientific Literacy
- Koko - A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
- Study Attempts To Identify The Most Ignorant Countries In The World
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Scientific literacy required to be a politician.
- Good Intentions Coupled With Ignorance Is Harming The Environment
- What Is Pseudoscience? And How Not To Be Fooled
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
- This Darknet Site Liberates Scientific Data
- The War on Drugs Is a War on People
- Astronomy As A Tourist Attraction
- What Does Science Say About Detoxing?
- Internet Access as a Human Rights Issue
- How To Know Which Information Is Accurate Surrounding Nutrition And Supplements
- Conserve Fuel While Driving Using Knowledge of Physics