EcoDriving, the art of driving a certain way in order to conserve fuel. It all comes down to an understanding of physics and how a car with a combustion engine works. Things like conservation of momentum, friction, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics are a few of the things at play here. In Sweden where I got my […]
Welcome to Scientific Literacy Matters
Scientific Literacy Matters (SLM) is a non profit organization that works to promote scientific literacy in society with the long term goal of creating a better world.
Popular posts on SLM:
- Study Attempts To Identify The Most Ignorant Countries In The World
- The Problem With Statistical Evidence
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- Wise Words By Carl Sagan About Scientific Literacy
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- The Importance Of Understanding Technology
- If Two Pieces Of Metal Touch In Space They Stick Together Permanently
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Speaks out on Science Activism
- How We Got To Where We Are
- Robots in workplace ‘could create double the jobs they destroy’
- Electric Cars Are Actually Terrible for the Environment!
- Scientific Literacy Isn’t just Knowing Science Facts
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
- This Darknet Site Liberates Scientific Data
- The War on Drugs Is a War on People
SLM is partly ad supported