This is a friendly reminder that we still need to stand up for science! We attended the March for Science in Washington DC (read our coverage). It was a good way to bring the public’s eyes towards the issues that threaten to undermine science.
Welcome to Scientific Literacy Matters
Scientific Literacy Matters (SLM) is a non profit organization that works to promote scientific literacy in society with the long term goal of creating a better world.
Popular posts on SLM:
- If Two Pieces Of Metal Touch In Space They Stick Together Permanently
- Study Attempts To Identify The Most Ignorant Countries In The World
- Carl Sagan On The Issue Of 'God'
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Addresses The Current Scientific Illiteracy Crisis
- When You're Big Enough You Can Make Your Own Grammatical Rules
- Infographic: 20 Cognitive Biases
- Scientific Literacy Isn't just Knowing Science Facts
- What exactly is the Milky Way?
- When You’re Big Enough You Can Make Your Own Grammatical Rules
- Learn How to Spot Planets with the Naked Eye
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Speaks out on Science Activism
- How We Got To Where We Are
- Robots in workplace ‘could create double the jobs they destroy’
- Electric Cars Are Actually Terrible for the Environment!
- Scientific Literacy Isn’t just Knowing Science Facts
- Koko – A Tribute to the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language
SLM is partly ad supported